Where do you normally look for great drumming content, ideas, guidance and coaching?
- I follow certain drummers I follow on social media?
- I have a private teacher
Do you have a certain style of music/drumming you are most interested?
Have you ever been frustrated with learning or understanding certain drumming material?
I never seem to find a connection from where i am now to that next level
- The explanations are usually over my head
- I’m not happy with teachers i’ve had in the past
- Im ok with material out there but I’m always interested to know how to be the best I can be.
Im sorry to hear that but the good news is your still interested in playing and learning more beyond that experience. I have a bunch of cool things to show you and talk about where I can personalize it to your learning level. So tell me what senario best suites you?
- I’m considering private lessons but give me more informations ($, curriculums, expectations….)
- I like courses and systems that I can work on my own (and maybe ask questions when I get to something I don’t understand or when I’m ready for some modification
- I’m all set with courses/systems and private lessons. Do you have free stuff?
Here are a couple courses I’ve constructed in the past and modify from time to time to maximize your “drum-ability” and understanding. Which one of these could interest you? No obligation but this helps me understand where you're at.
Check any that could apply to you.
- Best Drumming Practices - Setting up your drums, technique, practice routine and more….
- Learning how to read rhythmic notation for any instrument. This is better than DRUM TABS i promise you.
- Beat creation and independence
- Drum fill creation, ideas and orchestrations
- Drumming Foundations: Playing (and reading) in multiple genres of music: Rock, funk, jazz, blues, world, theatre and more
- Limb-independence, vocabulary and orchestration
- Can I suggest something?
Perfect, thanks for that!
Let's get to the good stuff and play some drums!
Where can I email you the results?
Please enter details below.
"Strengthen your physical AND mental abilities to become aware of things you never noticed before...."
FREE to join - CLOSED
Get access to limb independence exercises, chop builders and orchestrations. Read more....
Drumming Innovation - My Publication Blog
Find on iTunes FREE and here at BeatCreature.com
"Thank you for inspiring me even further to pursue my dreams of playing. You helped me understand there's more... "
" I have so much fun at my lessons! Your process of teaching songs and understanding what the notes mean. I can do it now!"
"Love the elements break down of a song. Its so easy and makes sense. I can jam through the entire song!